The Amazing Bees is dedicated to empowering the next generation of activists through environmental education. We believe that high-quality entertainment has the power to educate children about important environmental issues and inspire them to do their part in their homes, schools and neighborhoods. Through our children's books and interactive theatrical experiences, we provide positive role models, exciting adventures, and meaningful stories that are fun for the whole family.
We are striving to break the norm of children's entertainment by providing truly meaningful content that will empower kids to do their part to protect the environment. We are passionate about bees and other pollinators, and wanted to create stronger connection between children and these often feared and misunderstood — but crucially important — insects.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality products and content, and are working tirelessly to get out the message about protecting bees. We're proud of our work and continued commitment to environmental and women's empowerment issues.
The Amazing Bees Is:
1. We're versatile: The Amazing Bees live touring show can be put on by local communities and schools, not just big arenas. We believe that everyone deserves affordable, high-quality entertainment.
2. We're interactive: Kids are encouraged to dress up, sing, dance and participate at our shows. They're actively helping to create the fun, not just passively consuming it.
3. We're educational: We're one of the only touring shows for kids that isn't just about licensing cartoon characters for profit. We want to teach kids about the amazing world of honeybees and why pollinators are so important for our planet.
4. We're fun for everyone: Let's be real — parents are the ones who make choices about kids' shows, so they should also be entertained. We make sure there's something for everyone.
5. We're a full experience: In addition to the Amazing Bees live show, we've got an app kids can connect with to continue learning about bees — and a brand new book to encourage screen-free learning, too.
6. We're a proven concept: The first Amazing Bees festival in Boca Raton was a huge success, with both kids and adults dancing in the aisles. We had to take an unexpected break due to Covid, but we know the show is a hit with families.
7. We're pivoting to a post-pandemic world: While we wait for live entertainment to safely return, we're building our audience with a YouTube channel for live streams. When we can perform again, there will be demand for both online and in-person shows!